Monday, September 08, 2008

Motherf*cking Fashion Week

So there's that restaurant assigned incredibly late that's due tomorrow, my bankcard's been lost and I'm living off of credit, the jagged yet nebulous state with an offending friend, that soft and safe relationship to get over, waiting on a final no from a job answer that's months in the making so that I can finally say yes to the other opportunity that wants to pay me money (but then I'll be locked in), too much partying, too much sleep, not enough food, not enough gym, and above all, not trying to jump from one comfort to another, just to be comforted.

And on top of that it's m-f*cking Fashion Week and I just got my assignment schedule.

Right now, I miss Guatemala...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the fashion there is all tattered rags and AKs.

Too soon?

;)