Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Can't Stop Laughing

First,
This is the Slap Chop. If you hadn't seen the infomercial before, there is a point where Vince says "You're gonna LOVE my nuts!" before chopping them.

Second, Vince, the Slap Chop spokesperson is also the ShamWow spokesperson (I have one and it rocks!) and was somewhat recently arrested for punching a prostitute that tried to bite off his tongue (ick, not that we didn't already know he was insane from these infomercials). And now, the remix. My favorite is that lady at the end who is so happy she has a Slap Chop.


Thank you BT!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I had never heard of Slap Chop before this post but like most infomercials I watch, I now must have one. Mostly so I can tell people that they are going to love my nuts.

lindsay || newyorkwords.net

C-47 said...

They really will, too.