Thursday, June 14, 2007

Plans

Go swimming as soon as possible, show off my tan lines, eat homegrown tomatoes before they’re ready to be picked, laugh at jokes unfunny or not to recognize the effort, finish the piles of work I’ve pushed from one corner to another on my desk, write the check to the girls, submit that freelance piece, bachelorette festivities, RSVP to three different post-its, re-arrange those dinner plans, cocktail hour as a staple, shop for France, toss away that ring with gusto, write back to those emails with fresh thoughts, send the book for Father’s Day, trust the list of a bar whose name I don’t know, open my eyes, finally say yes to the boy who’s been chasing…

No time to wait, no time to waste…it sure does feel good to have a plan…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the best news of all...my dad's results are negative for now!

It's a sign :)